Monday, August 27, 2007

Greetings from Baltimore...

...one of the greatest cities in the world...as long as you don't stray more than 2 blocks from the harbor. So far I've had crab cakes...crab soup...crab wraps...mmm...

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this text message I just got from a friend of mine from OK:

"That OU fan that grabbed the ball sack is a church deacon."

Somehow that just seemed fitting.

UPDATE, 2:15pm - Yup. But apparently it was in self-defense. Uh huh.

UPDATE, 4:23pm - So I have an official "a friend of a friend of a friend told me" story...apparently the buddy who texted me earlier knows a guy whose wife works at the Henry Hudson's in question...and said that the scrotumless Texas fan in question was being quite the jackass to everybody in the bar--not quite the total innocent he portrayed himself to be--and was in the face of the OU fan when he was de-sacked. Now, nobody probably deserves, as Atch put it, "walking out a steer", but I guess the 'self defense' thing might have at least a smidge of truth to it.