Monday, July 16, 2007

Mizzou Links, 7-16-07

Blogger's been doing some funky things lately, and I really can't explain why the "Read More" button is being so screwy...my apologies...I've been hoping blogger magically fixes it, but I might have to look into fixing it myself soon...boo...

  • Sunday's Trib Q&A is with S&C Coach Pat Ivey...he seems to think there's an insane amount of leadership on this year's team...I'm sure he says the same thing every year, but it's still good to hear.
  • Meanwhile, Dave Matter produces an interesting Best Units in the Big 12 list...the only time you'll see Mizzou's WR's directly compared to ATM's O-line...and since I didn't link to it last week, here's Dave's latest football blog entry...a news & notes affair...
  • It's a Trib-tastic edition of Mizzou Links! Here's Steve Walentik's Mizzou Basketball write-up (schedule, summer leagues are the topics)...
  • Recruiting's been pretty quiet lately after a June surge of commitments, but here's a nice (and for now, free) story at Inside Mizzou about one of 2009's biggest in-state recruits...and how losing out on Blaine Gabbert might actually end up doing us a favor in the end...
  • And finally, for one day it appears that there are worse things in life than being a Pittsburgh Pirates fan--being a Philadelphia Phillies fan. Happy #10,000!