Friday, July 13, 2007

Mizzou Links, 7-13-07

I just realized it's...FRIDAY THE 13TH...DUNH DUNH DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNH...

Luckily I got back from DC last night...would hate to have to travel on such an arbitrarily unlucky day...

  • Mutigers.com makes a mention of Rush and Gardner...both are doing decent work in Orlando. Rush is averaging 18 PPG over two games, while Gardner is averaging 8.7 PPG and 1.7 RPG over three.

  • Two months in the minors, and Max Scherzer is already the #12 prospect in the minors...not too shabby there. I could mention what he could have been doing by this point if he had an agent other than Scotty "Holdout" Boras...but I won't...

  • It's happening a year after I thought it might, but it appears that Mizzou Football ticket sales are on the rise.

  • Finally, it's not too surprising that Bryan Burwell has a take on Kalen Grimes and the state of today's young athlete...